We understand that buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make and probably one of the biggest financial commitments and we want to help!
We will make a commitment to you to cherish our ongoing relationship, from the moment you enquire, throughout the sales process, and beyond completion giving you support and assistance at every step of this exciting journey, ensuring peace of mind and a hassle free move.
We will give you all the information you will need about your new home, and keep you up to date on the progress of your build and fully informed on the progression of the purchase from the legal side of things, from reservation to completion.
We will help you choose all the fixtures and fittings and additional optional extras to truly make your new house your dream home, unique to you.
Customer Care Plan
When you buy a home from us, we want you to have complete confidence in us, which is why we have created our Customer Care Plan and Commitment to you, in line with the current house builder’s Consumer Code.
The Westchurch Commitment
At Westchurch, we will:
- Assign you a dedicated sales adviser, so you know who to contact at every stage of the process
- Deal efficiently and effectively with all your questions.
- Explain timeframes of build offer relevant choices and options that may affect your decision
- Provide you with Health and Safety advice, thereby reducing any risk to you and your family whilst visiting your property when being built and when in your new home
- Offer a clear and accurate marketing and advertising policy promise
- Promise to provide clear and fair contract of sale terms and conditions
- Inform you of your cancellation rights
- Deliver genuine information about our warranty provider’s cover and any other guarantees which may be of benefit to you
- Explain how the sales process works and give information as to where your deposit is held
- Provide reliable information pertaining to timescales of construction, legal completion and handover of keys to your new home.
- Once a completion date is agreed, we will:
- Endeavour to ensure the transfer of ownership takes place as per the schedule
- Offer a demonstration on the functions and features of your new home and appliances at a time to suit you
- For a two year period from the purchase of your new home, provide after-sales care, customer services and emergency services. We will also ensure you are aware of all the support we can offer you
- Provide a 10 year warranty with Premier Guarantee.
- Our “Westchurch Commitment” does not affect your statutory rights.
Premier Guarantee Warranty
Westchurch Homes are proud to offer the Premier Guarantee 10 year warranty with every one of their properties. Premier Guarantee visit our sites at key stages of development and ensure quality of build. Upon completion, Premier Guarantee issue a Certificate of Insurance to each new home.
This certificate is sent directly to your solicitors and upon receipt, a definite completion date will be set.
The Premier Policy Welcome pack will be handed to you upon legal completion of your new home.