The Westchurch Commitment
We make a commitment to cherish our ongoing relationship, from the minute you enquire, through the sales process, and beyond completion, ensuring peace of mind through support and assistance at every step of your journey into your new home.
Customer Care Plan
In line with the current housebuilders consumer code, We will:
- Assign you a dedicated sales adviser, so you know who to contact at every stage of the process
- Deal efficiently and effectively with all your questions.
- Explain timeframes of build offer relevant choices and options that may affect your decision
- Provide you with Health and Safety advice, thereby reducing any risk to you and your family whilst visiting your property when being built and when in your new home
- Offer a clear and accurate marketing and advertising policy promise
- Promise to provide clear and fair contract of sale terms and conditions
- Inform you of your cancellation rights
- Deliver genuine information about our warranty provider’s cover and any other guarantees which may be of benefit to you
- Explain how the sales process works and give information as to where your deposit is held
- Provide reliable information pertaining to timescales of construction, legal completion and handover of keys to your new home.
- Once a completion date is agreed, we will:
- Endeavour to ensure the transfer of ownership takes place as per the schedule
- Present our “Smooth Move Pack” offering a “One Stop Shop” for local and regional companies to advertise how they can assist with your move
- Offer a demonstration on the functions and features of your new home and appliances at a time to suit you
- For a two year period from the purchase of your new home, provide after-sales care, customer services and emergency services. We will also ensure you are aware of all the support we can offer you
- Provide a 10 year warranty with Premier Guarantee.
- Our “Westchurch Commitment” does not affect your statutory rights.
Premier Guarantee Warranty
Westchurch Homes are proud to offer the Premier Guarantee 10 year warranty with every one of their properties. Premier Guarantee visit our sites at key stages of development and ensure quality of build. Upon completion, Premier Guarantee issue a Certificate of Insurance to each new home.
This certificate is sent directly to your solicitors and upon receipt, a definite completion date will be set.
The Premier Policy Welcome pack will be handed to you upon legal completion of your new home.
Alison Harding - Sales Manager
I am Sales Manager for Westchurch Homes, with over 20 years of sales experience predominantly in the luxury property market. My role varies day to day, from creating brochures to handling enquiries, viewings and through to after sales. No day is ever dull in sales and customer service. I regularly visit our upcoming sites, and have seen our construction teams at work, as such, I am delighted to be able to offer a product that I have faith in, and know to be of excellent quality. Combine this with the location of the sites, which have been carefully selected throughout the North West, and an excellent leadership team, I am confident that our beautifully designed properties are unrivalled.